Skip to content
- Record minutes from the Executive Board and Planning Committee meetings and distribute to members accordingly.
- Responsible for routine correspondence, through FACLP email and other mass communications.
- Maintain/track all membership data. Shall serve as membership chairman of the Association.
- Solely responsible for answering and sending out emails on behalf of FACLP.
- Maintain record of Association account passwords, membership, planning committee contracts, and phone tree.
- Make available, at the direction of the President and at the expense of FACLP, copies of all or some of the entries in the electronic files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.