Skip to content
- Preside over Executive and Association meetings.
- Appoint committee chairs as necessary.
- Share joint responsibility with the President-Elect for organizing educational programs sponsored by the Association.
- Ensure that all other Executive Board Members are discharging their duties faithfully.
- Inform, the President-Elect of all matters pertaining to the discharge of Presidential duties and any other matters which might have bearing on the conduct of FACLP business.
- Shall fill, by appointment and with consent of the Executive Board members of any vacancy created by resignation or new position deem necessary. In no event, shall the appointee serve for a period longer than the remainder of the term for which the appointment was made unless he/she is elected in accordance.