Skip to content
- Collaborate with the Board and Planning Committee in identifying possible vendor sponsors for conference and FACLP programs.
- Maintain a database of Partner contact information and promised benefits.
- Facilitate/oversee donation requests to help secure partnership for specific events.
- Research, write and submit applicable grant proposals.
- Reach out to potential sponsors and maintain relationships with current sponsors to retain and increase funding, as well as vendor and member satisfaction.
- Work with the Board to ensure that sponsorship levels have adequate funding to support conference and FACLP events, and that the vendors will be satisfied with events they sponsor.
- Work with the Treasurer to ensure vendor sponsors are invoiced and submit funding for correct monetary amounts.
- Work with the communications committee and Webmaster to ensure that sponsors and logos are correctly identified and listed.
- Ensuring that Partners receive promised benefits including thank-you letters.
- Act as host and accommodate vendors at events.
- Work with the Board to ensure that FACLP programs and services appropriately address the needs of the members.
- Work with the Board to improve member benefits that continually strengthen the value of the membership.
- Organize and maintain a list of organizations with similar goals and work to develop partnerships and coalitions for members to enhance education opportunities and member benefits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.